Christen sentence example
- Romer Christen, 1831) was perhaps the most independent interpreter.
- See Hilgenfeld, Die Glossolalie in der alten Kirche (1850); Buckmann, "Uber die Wunderkra,fte bei den ersten Christen and ihr Erloschen," in the Ztschr.
- I was surprised to see how thirsty the bricks were which drank up all the moisture in my plaster before I had smoothed it, and how many pailfuls of water it takes to christen a new hearth.
- Sachall, Die rechtlichen Verhaltnisse der Christen in Sassanidenreich, in M-itteilungen des Seminars fr orientaliscize Sprachen fr Berlin, Bd.
- die Christen (1910).Advertisement
- His Parable of the Wicked Mammon (1528), Obedience of a Christen Man (1528), in which the two great principles of the English Reformation are set out, viz.
- In 1898 the National Council of the Evangelical Free Churches in England and Wales published 1 Cranmer had published a separate and larger catechism on the basis of the work of Justus Jonas in 1548; note also Allen's Catechisme, A Christen Instruction of the Principall Pointes of Christes Religion (1551).
- An improved edition of this tractate was published in 1816, under the title Gedanken fiber Bibel and Bibellehre, and in the same year appeared Was war die Bibel den ersten Christen?
- Women's Editor Christen Pears reports Are we being poisoned by pesticides?
- Majestie to stablysh Christen quietness " (1536), together with the " Injunctions " of 1536 and 1538, are chiefly noteworthy for their affirmation of almost all the current doctrines of the Catholic Church, except those relating to the papal supremacy, purgatory, images, relics and pilgrimages, and the old rooted distrust of the Bible in the vernacular.Advertisement
- 1792), Bibliotheca symbolica vetus (1770), Kritische Untersuchung vom Gebrauch der heiligen Schrift unter den alten Christen (1779), occasioned by the controversy between G.
- liberaliter discendam (Halle, 1774), Ober historische, gesellschaftliche, and moralische Religion der Christen (1786), and his autobiography, Semler's Lebensbeschreibung, von ihm selbst abgefasst (Halle, 1781-1782).