Chr sentence example
- Finally, it is of some interest to note that Chr.
- But by laying bare in 1884 the upper stratum of remains on the rock of Tiryns (q.v.), Schliemann made a contribution to our knowledge of prehistoric domestic life which was amplified two years later by Chr.
- Subsequently there have appeared Briefe an Chr.
- Scotland, in the 16th, is represented by George Buchanan; England by Sir John Cheke, Roger Ascham, and Sir Henry Savile, and, in the 17th, by Thomas Gataker, Thomas Stanley, Henry Dodwell, and Joshua Barnes; Germany by Janus Gruter, Ezechiel Spanheim and Chr.
- For examples of narratives which are his composition see 1 Chr.Advertisement
- His text was reprinted in 1569 by Chr.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Che to Chr.
- Sophus Birket Smith (Copenhagen, 1868), who also edited the comedies ascribed to Chr.
- Mores et Campanella (Paris, 1843) Chr.
- Hantzsch (Ann., 1882, 215, p. I; Ber., 1882, 15, p. 2914) which consists in the condensation of two molecules of aceto-acetic ester with one of an aldehyde and one of ammonia: RO 2 C CH 2 R' CHO CH 2 CO 2 R RO 2 C C CHR' C C02R CH 3 CO + NH 3 + CO CH 3 -' CH3 C-NH-C CH3 The resulting dihydro-compound is then oxidized with nitrous acid, the ester hydrolysed and the resulting acid heated with lime; carbon dioxide is eliminated and a trisubstituted pyridine of the type CH C(CH3) is obtained.Advertisement
- I am almost confident by circumstances, that Sir Chr.
- A good modern statement is in Chr.
- Schliemann's books (see SCHLIEMANN), summarized by C. Schuchhardt, Schliemann's Excavations (1891); Chr.