Choreographic sentence example
- Dancers 1 female Choreographic Style Each of the waltzes depicts a different facet of Duncan's personality.
- The first place to go is your ballroom instructor, who not only has experience in choosing outfits but also knows your body, dance ability, and choreographic needs better than anyone.
- Eva learned her dance skills beginning at the age of 12, in Granada Spain, and later traveling to Cuba for choreographic training from Johannes García.
- Between the many choreographic styles and the mish mash of musical styles and instruments from Europe, the definite origin of tango is hard to pin down.
- Most line dance lessons capitalize on this by teaching the basic choreographic theme at the beginning of the class.Advertisement
- Each of the regional dances has its own choreographic form, but the costumes are the real signature of each different piece.
- Many dancers have chosen to interpret the choreographic idea as more of a "shedding of illusions" or revealing the true self.