Chordal sentence example
- The - - 4X + g tangential area may be expressed in terms of chordal areas.
- If we write CI for the chordal area obtained by taking ordinates at intervals Zh, then T i =2CI-C I.
- Some of the formulae obtained by the above methods can be expressed more simply in terms of chordal or tangential areas taken in various ways.
- The following are some examples of formulae of this kind, in terms of chordal areas.
- The general method of constructing the formulae of § 7 0 for chordal areas is that, if p, q, r, ...Advertisement
- The following are the results (for the formulae involving chordal areas), given in terms of differential coefficients and of central differences.
- At the very least, be able to provide simple chordal accompaniments during lessons.
- I play solo chordal jazz ala Joe Pass, Johnny Smith, Barney Kessel ect.
- Harmonies were enriched with altered 9th, 11th or 13th chords, and the soloist's lines were based on these chordal voicings.
- To illustrate the method, suppose that we use the chordal area C1, and that the trapezette is in fact parabolic. The difference between C 1 and the true area is made up of a series of areas bounded by chords and arcs; this difference becoming less as we subdivide the figure into a greater number of strips.Advertisement
- Harmonies were enriched with altered 9th, 11th or 13th chords, and the soloist 's lines were based on these chordal voicings.
- This is called the trapezoidal or chordal area, and will be denoted by C1.