Chopsticks sentence example
- You can also use pencils, chopsticks, snoods and many other options.
- Blue Chopsticks has more than 1,600 gift baskets to choose from, and customers can search by type of basket or by price.
- Another whimsical yet popular Asian wedding favor is a set of chopsticks.
- You'll need a bag of candy hearts and enough chopsticks for each player.
- The chopsticks can be tied together with silk or satin ribbons or red string, symbolizing good luck.Advertisement
- If you can't stand the idea of touching slugs, even with gloves on, try removing them with chopsticks.
- Chopsticks: Put your hair up into a bun, and then put two chopsticks in an "X" pattern through the bun.
- When you say "go," players race to grab hearts out of the bowl using chopsticks, piling the hearts in front of them.
- Many rules of etiquette govern the proper conduct of the chopsticks; laying them across the bowl is a sign that the guest wishes to leave the table; they are not used during a time of mourning, when food is eaten with the fingers; and various methods of handling them form a secret code of signalling.
- With a long pair of wooden chopsticks, dip each piece of shrimp into the batter to coat it.Advertisement
- Simply dip the shrimp into the sauce with a pair of chopsticks and enjoy.
- Pour the hearts into a bowl, and let players try to pick up the hearts using only their chopsticks.
- Give each player a pair of chopsticks and place the bowl in the middle of the table.