Chlorpromazine sentence example
- Chlorpromazine is the most commonly prescribed typical antipsychotic with 0.15 million items costing £ 559,000.
- Dopamine blocking drugs are frequently the first choice of treatment, Eg haloperidol chlorpromazine, trifluoperazine, sulphiride and pimozide.
- Episodes of mania are usually treated with antipsychotic medication (for example medicines such as chlorpromazine and haloperidol are used ).
- Neuroleptic-Another name for the older type of antipsychotic medications, such as haloperidol and chlorpromazine, prescribed to treat psychotic conditions.
- Supportive care: Supportive care for episodes of CVS includes such antinausea drugs as diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or chlorpromazine (Largactil), and intravenous fluids when necessary.Advertisement
- Neuroleptics: Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) and haloperidol (Haldol) are also used to control mania while a mood stabilizer such as lithium or valproate takes effect.
- Antipsychotics include risperidone (Risperdal), haloperidol (Haldol), and chlorpromazine (Thorazine).