Chloramphenicol sentence example
- chloramphenicol eye drops are provided to the healers who see most eye patients.
- chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT) reporter construct (Ref.
- chloramphenicol ointment will also help to prevent secondary bacterial infection.
- All cultures contained 50 µg/ml kanamycin and 34 µg/ml chloramphenicol.
- The antibiotic, chloramphenicol and the anti-inflammatory, phenylbutazone are two examples.Advertisement
- This is particularly worrying, as many drugs used to treat fish are also used in human medicine, e.g. tetracycline and chloramphenicol.
- The gene remained active by stimulating expression from a plasmid containing the chloramphenicol acetyl transferase gene under the control of the tat dependent promoter.
- Similarly, the use of anticancer medications, immunosuppressants, and the antibiotic chloramphenicol are also considered risk factors for developing acute leukemias.
- Chloramphenicol was the first antibiotic successfully used to treat salmonella food poisoning.
- Patients with Hib strains that are resistant to ampicillin may be given chloramphenicol.Advertisement
- Chloramphenicol is not a first-choice drug because of its side effects, including interference with bone marrow production of blood cells.
- Supportive care also includes monitoring of blood cell counts for patients using chloramphenicol, ampicillin, or other drugs that may affect production of blood cells by the bone marrow.
- Do not take vitamin B12 if you are taking Chloramphenicol, because the two work at cross-purposes to one another.