Chiropody sentence example
- chiropody felt in the treatment of foot ulcers.
- Availability of NHS chiropodists does vary in different areas but lupus patients should be able to have NHS chiropody or podiatry regardless of age.
- Corns and callus usually form in areas of high pressure or loading and require regular chiropody.
- carnation chiropody felt is available on drug tariff and is, therefore, easily available to practitioners, both nurses and chiropodists.
- These clinics provide services to community including chiropody, Health Visiting and Baby Clinics.Advertisement
- counseling, chiropody and some community mental health care provision all take place within the practice.
- Nurses apply chiropody felt when it is required and let us all become part of the true multidisciplinary team.
- Areas covered include routine chiropody, verrucas, ingrown toenails, fungal infections and biomechanics.
- The British chiropody & Podiatry Association (BCPA ).
- On site child care facilities, staff gym and free chiropody are just some of the local facilities available to employees.Advertisement
- chiropody clinic appointments in Newtownards, which would require them to travel by public transport.
- chiropody treatment on the NHS; ask your doctor for details.
- chiropody service has been run from the surgery instead of doing home visits.
- chiropody care they are given.
- chiropody help with deformed toes?Advertisement
- In the absence of a satisfactory local NHS chiropody service, should not this private service be contracted in by the NHS?
- For others it was deemed necessary to refer them to other agencies for treatment or support; eg. the community chiropody service.