Chine sentence example
- Bullock, " Competitive Examinations in China " (Nineteenth Century, July 1894); and Etienne Zi, Pratique des examens litteraires en Chine (Shanghai, 1894).
- Todhunter, Conflict of Studies (1873) William Whewell, Of a Liberal Education (London, 1845); Christopher Wordsworth, Scholae academicae (Cambridge, 1877); Etienne Zi (or Siu or Seu), Pratique des examens litteraires en Chine (Shanghai, 1894).
- Sugar Weighing M the frame of the ma chine, and transmit the weight of the hopper by means of an intermediate lever and a vertical rod to the indicator lever.
- On the left the port bow showing the single chine.
- Possibly the reason there are so few is that it is round chine and so more difficult to build - who knows!Advertisement
- It has a hard chine hull powered with a conventional bermudan sloop rig.
- Crepe de Chine is a silk fabric made from twisting the silk fibers in opposite directions.
- Silk crepe, or crepe de chine, is a heavier weight, comprised of tightly twisted silk yarns.
- His Orphelin de la Chine, performed at Paris in 1755, was very well received; the notorious La Pucelle appeared in the same year.