Chiming sentence example
- It's a feel good sound, chiming guitars and infectious melodies.
- And then words did ring forth from her, from him, chiming together perfect chords.
- Opposite is the mechanism of former cathedral chiming clocks, the earliest parts dating from the 15th century.
- The semi-acoustic bounce of eponymous track rattlebox slips lightly into the chiming country tinged ballad that ends the first set.
- The semi-acoustic bounce of eponymous track Rattlebox slips lightly into the chiming country tinged ballad that ends the first set.Advertisement
- It's that feeling you get when you know something is about to happen, like the phone ringing or the doorbell chiming.
- Do some practice runs on your own, such as imagining who is on the other end of a ringing telephone or chiming doorbell.
- And at once, as a clock begins to strike and chime as soon as the minute hand has completed a full circle, this change was shown by an increased activity, whirring, and chiming in the higher spheres.