Childhoods sentence example
- It also exposes the stark reality of stolen childhoods and rocky relationships.
- Siblings of autistic children can have happy childhoods and thrive into adulthood.
- Etta Jenks has nothing new to say about this male-dominated business, which thrives on vulnerable wannabe actresses with unhappy childhoods.
- In a Washington Post interview, Jeff Kinney said that he wanted to portray "the ultimate childhood" in Diary of a Wimpy Kid and outline a tale that was meant for adults to appreciate in the process of looking back at their own childhoods.
- Some collectors choose dolls that were meaningful during their childhoods.Advertisement
- Since many cookie jars are popular because they remind collectors of their childhoods the savvy collector will consider contemporary jars that will be memorable for the current generation.
- However, some spend a very short time in a foster home, and others are there for their entire childhoods, "aging out" at 18 when they become legal adults.
- Kim and Kyle Richards spent a good portion of their childhoods working in Hollywood, but they experienced a resurgence in popularity as adults when they signed up to star in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.