Cherishes sentence example
- The yellow type is capable of a higher culture, cherishes higher religious beliefs, and inhabits as a rule the temperate zone, although extending to the tropics on one side and to the arctic regions on the other.
- As for the author, he was no Essene, for he recognizes animal sacrifices and cherishes the Messianic hope; he was not a Sadducee, for he looks forward to the establishment of the Messianic kingdom (x.); nor a Zealot, for the quietistic ideal is upheld (ix.), and the kingdom is established by God Himself (x.).
- At forty a man generally lets his beard grow its full length, and cherishes it much; part of a Persians religious exercises is the combing of his beard.
- The author was not an Essene, for he recognizes animal sacrifices and cherishes the Messianic hope.
- As he cherishes the damaged bird, he learns a lot about life, bullies, pigeon fanciers and pigeons.Advertisement
- In this poem, she describes how much she cherishes her beloved as deep as her soul can reach and until she dies.
- The more you can accept and love yourself, the more you'll be willing to have a relationship with someone who loves, cherishes, and adores you in return.
- If your beloved cherishes her individuality and uniqueness, choosing the most popular day for such events is not the best approach unless the proposal itself is exceptionally unique.
- A woman who cherishes classical romance may prefer a more romantic proposal, and trying to force a surprise for this important question can have unexpected and unwanted results when the answer is a surprise as well.