Cheer-up sentence example
- To cheer up a friend who has gone through a hard time.
- Tina brought a card to the hospital to cheer up her friend that was sick.
- stripper on the hall stage failed to cheer up the deeply disappointed audience.
- And can somebody please tell Clare Balding to cheer up.
- They didn't really cheer up much: some of them were tackle dealers.Advertisement
- homesick today so your email really made me cheer up!
- Breakfast number two was of Maria's making, an effort to cheer up Cynthia.
- Even the improptu stripper on the hall stage failed to cheer up the deeply disappointed audience.
- Sa(h)m exhorts the other giants to cheer up and eat but they are too sorrowful to eat and instead fall asleep.
- In addition to costume play, face painting is an excellent way to cheer up the kids or spend a rainy day.Advertisement
- Dean chalked it up to the obviousâ€”Martha's leavingâ€”but even Fred, who could cheer up a wake in normal times, was not his usual self.
- In 2002, the band worked with Jive records to release Cheer Up!
- Put your jars in a place where you can see them and they will cheer up your home on the darkest of days.
- Keep in mind that everyone grieves in their own way and that you should never imply that the person needs to move on or cheer up.
- Symbols that represent a high point in one's life or serve to cheer up the individual are often placed on the wrist.Advertisement
- Yoked Nightgowns: These nightgowns have a yoke panel in the front that is stitched with seasonal elements to cheer up a gown.