Cheddar-cheese sentence example
- I couldn't resist my urge for cheddar cheese.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and top with sliced scallions.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- For more variety, and to boost calcium, add a cube of cheddar cheese between the pieces of fruit on the toothpick.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the cheddar cheese until it melts.Advertisement
- Place the softened cream cheese and cheddar cheese into the bowl of your stand mixer and use the low setting mix them.
- Corn, black beans, and shredded cheddar cheese - This Tex-Mex-inspired wheatberry salad can be garnished with salad and sour cream and served cold or warm.
- A very traditional Port-food pairing is Stilton or cheddar cheese.
- Scramble the eggs and ham, and add ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Jazz it up with grated cheddar cheese as a garnish and whole grain tortillas or pitas for dipping.Advertisement
- Try french toast topped with cheddar cheese and bacon or sour-cream breakfast crepes with raspberries.
- The friendly wait staff serves egg omelettes, speciality homemade burgers such as the breakfast burger or the mondo burger with cheddar cheese and bacon.