Checkmark sentence example
- In a book, it's usually a checkmark in the margin, but on this DVD, it's a "bong" noise that some find distracting.
- Checkmark: While your right arm is up in one direction diagonally, your other elbow is at your side with your arm extending out, making a check mark.
- She placed a checkmark next to the first of her ideas for learning to use her power.
- Include a column for dates traveled, notes about your trip and a place to checkmark your visit.
- Fans of the red checkmark are demanding that they release the Verizon Blackberry Curve.Advertisement