Chatterbox sentence example
- This is never the case with my daughter, who is always a real chatterbox.
- Bold patterns in a mix of pastels and earth tones are the signature of this Chatterbox collection.
- Some severely mentally impaired children who also have hydrocephalus or Williams syndrome may acquire exceptional conversational language skills, sometimes called the "chatterbox syndrome."
- Digital designers have created inexpensive alternatives to papers by popular manufacturers such as Basic Grey, KI Memories, K & Company, Chatterbox, My Mind's Eye, and American Crafts.
- Tags: Layered and stitched together, these tags are designed to coordinate with other Chatterbox scrapbook paper collections.Advertisement
- In addition to all of the characters listed by name, Junk Food features several of the Little Miss characters and Mr. characters, such as Little Miss Sunshine and Little Miss Chatterbox.
- Sometimes called the "chatterbox syndrome," this linguistic sophistication belies their poor ability to deal with the world.
- If you're a fan of Chatterbox scrapbook paper, you're going to love what we have to show you.
- Chatterbox scrapbook paper can be purchased in a number of collections that will compliment a variety of layouts.
- This Chatterbox collection features delicious sherbet shades in stripes, florals and dots.Advertisement
- Chatterbox offers other products that coordinate nicely with their scrapbook papers.
- Product Manufacturer: If you love Basic Grey, Chatterbox, KI Memories, or other coordinating product lines, sorting your supplies by manufacturer will make it easy to quickly pull together a finished layout.