Charge-card sentence example
- I used my charge card and he'll trace us here.
- Sign up for a charge card and enjoy special discounts and cardholder rewards.
- It was probably silly of me to believe Jerome could find me, just from one little charge card transaction.
- He probably had a charge card up and down Second Street!
- He didn't have a Texaco charge card and they don't take Visa or MasterCard," Hunter replied, and then added, "but I've driven that route.Advertisement
- Since this is a charge card the balance will have to be paid in full at the end of the month, making this a useful way to budget your monthly expenses.
- These positive and negative cash flows might affect their ability to pay their charge card balance.
- Before deciding which American Express travel rewards charge card is best for you, it is important to spend some time thinking about your travel habits and reviewing the details of the programs that you are considering.
- Woman Within: Apply for their store charge card to enjoy special rewards like seasonal sales, birthday and anniversary discounts, and exclusive expedited shipping options.
- Kohl's offers a large selection of affordable Yankee Candles that can be purchased using rewards obtained from Kohl's Cash promotions or store charge card discounts.Advertisement