Charade sentence example
- Create charade topics based on the holiday season.
- I might not be able to prove your involvement in this little charade but I bet I can ask some embarrassing questions.
- He was going to continue the charade.
- So maybe now you can stop this whole charade and introduce us to someone who is in charge.
- We have a shared interest with those who hold our dollars to keep the whole charade going.Advertisement
- It was nice to have the extra attention, but this charade with psudopregnancy was uncomfortable.
- Put your pathetic selves out of misery and end the charade already.
- Yet I had to maintain the charade: to come clean now would be unthinkable, " he says.
- To the total astonishment of the Belgians, Lumumba takes the floor in an unscheduled address that shatters the paternalistic charade in progress.
- The great charade is imperialism's return journey to respectability.Advertisement
- Or, the Government, for setting up this elaborate charade?
- Now we find that the whole time consuming process was a meaningless charade.
- The administrationÃ¢s success with Iran ends the diplomatic charade and paves the way for war.
- It's an opportunity to exercise the kids' creativity both in thinking up the charade and acting it out.
- Without the ability to talk or make sounds, the charade player has to act out in front of the group, while everyone tries to guess the answer.Advertisement