Changeover sentence example
- Will the banks complete the changeover of their customer accounts without major problems by the New Year?
- And throughout the euro area, a number of steps are being taken to facilitate the cash changeover.
- A proper training program should be worked out to provide a smooth changeover from your Company's old systems.
- There is no need for a sudden changeover from using it, just a gradual disuse.
- If there is a big changeover happening, it's possible that the store will start marking down the current models, if they haven't done so already.Advertisement
- In the case of the non-cash changeover, the risk is that too much has been left until the last minute.
- It is designed to give automatic changeover of the primary pumps on a weekly basis.
- This is achieved by the quick changeover of hot stamping foils, which in many cases are used for relatively small runs.
- Given the success of the euro area changeover, there is no reason for the UK to adopt a different approach.
- We also need to learn lessons from the first wave about the cash changeover.Advertisement
- In Denmark, an outline changeover plan was released to Parliament in April.
- Are time limitations included and is shift changeover dealt with?
- It is seen here arriving for crew changeover at Stoke Mandeville bound for Aylesbury on the M1 service.
- Truma propane auto changeover valves Truma automatic changeover valves for propane bottles with left hand threaded connection.
- Completion of the changeover would have many benefits in addition to resolving the current muddle.Advertisement
- Female Voice: There is a greater vibrancy to the place since the changeover.
- Changeover costs... 4.48 The short-run costs of entry into the single currency would be significant for retail financial services.