Chandlery sentence example
- A well stocked chandlery dedicated to the fishing industry.
- They also have a chandlery that is open everyday.
- The wide range of on-site facilities includes chandlery, technical and engineering services, lift-out, hard standing storage, and approved training courses.
- Mick and Judy who lived aboard, ran a chandlery in the adjacent building.
- I visited the chandlery to replace a worn-out copy of Nicholson and ended up buying several other books.Advertisement
- We then set off to find the most excellent chandlery.
- There is a small chandlery, not very well stocked, by the fishing harbor.
- I bought mine brand new from a local chandlery for less than £ 35.
- By the way, smashing online chandlery that is... .
- Some have their own chandlery and stores whilst independent maintenance, assistance and shopping are always available.Advertisement
- Here were located a tallow chandlery slaughterhouse stables and a fish and rabbit shop owned by George Winn (pictured ).