Chameleons sentence example
- Chameleons are common.
- There are three species of crocodile, at least two chameleons (probably more when the forest is further explored), the large West African python (P. sebae) and a rare Boine snake (Calabaria).
- From a design perspective, dining tables have the advantage of being chameleons.
- He believes that we mimic what we see and become chameleons, ever changing in the speeding media we call the world.
- Long before Madonna made an art form out of reinvention, Marianne Faithfull was blazing a path for musical chameleons.Advertisement
- He died in 1973, one of the great vocal chameleons.
- Now, 25 years later, 20 baby chameleons are being nursed by their giant chameleon mother just behind this doorway.
- The chameleons (q.v.) have many structural peculiarities.
- In addition to diffuse pigment (mostly in the epidermis), the skin contains granular pigment stored up r' in cells, the chromatophores, restricted to the cutis, which are highly mobile and send out r2 branches which, by contraction and expansion, may rapidly alter the coloration, most batrachians being in this respect quite comparable to the famous chameleons.
- Reptiles - snakes, lizards and chameleons, crocodiles, turtles and an enormous variant of the edible Indian crab - are numerous; butterflies and insects, the latter very troublesome, have not yet been systematically collected.Advertisement