Chairlift sentence example
- The edge of wild west reunion took a chairlift.
- The assistance of the following is gratefully acknowledged: Cairngorm Chairlift Company, Aviemore.
- The last steep descent was avoided by using a chairlift.
- Another nearby resort, Oberjoch, has installed a six-seater chairlift.
- All the conservation bodies involved have made it clear from the start that there is no quarrel with replacing the chairlift.Advertisement
- Future Rumors: Details of a new planned chairlift in La Tania along with a new beginners piste have reached us.
- Here there is a long chairlift with a nursery run at the top.
- Access to the ski area of Les Arcs is via a high-speed 6-seater chairlift out of Plan Peisey.
- It is a 5 minute walk to the village center and the nearest chairlift is 380m away.
- Meribel Valley The Plan de l'homme chair from the Chaudanne in Meribel is being replaced by a high speed detachable 6 seater chairlift.Advertisement
- Ski school usually starts at the top of the Sportinia 4 person chairlift.
- Adjustable Elevation: Unlike alpine skiing, which uses a chairlift, Nordic skiers earn their turns by climbing hills.
- Elan's further development of the shaped ski, as well as enhancements in chairlift, grooming and snow making technology have added to the popularity of modern skiing.
- It's a map with a GPS which lets you know where you are on the mountain and where to find the nearest restaurant, restroom, chairlift or easier trail.
- You can take the Boyne Mountain chairlift, and ski down some of the trails designated for cross-country skiing.Advertisement