Chair-lift sentence example
- The two men first boarded chair lift number ten and ten and a half minutes later were eighteen hundred feet higher than Fred and Donnie, at nearly eleven thousand feet elevation.
- The glencoe chair-lift and ski area lies just beyond the glen on the western side of Rannoch Moor.
- remained where once stood the chair lift station.
- Sometimes the hardest part of skiing is getting off and on the chair lift.
- To get on a chair lift you need to wait for the chair to arrive.Advertisement
- Chair Lift: The Chair Lift looks like a ski lift.