Chaffing sentence example
- You'd look fine, said a corporal, chaffing a thin little soldier who bent under the weight of his knapsack.
- Rash guard shirts protect skin from chaffing against a waxed surfboard.
- "Oh, undoubtedly!" said Prince Andrew, and with sudden and unnatural liveliness he began chaffing Pierre about the need to be very careful with his fifty-year-old Moscow cousins, and in the midst of these jesting remarks he rose, taking Pierre by the arm, and drew him aside.
- Fit is essential when choosing thongs or G-strings because a pair that's too loose or too tight could cause extreme discomfort and even chaffing.
- Its main purpose is to help thwart chaffing and to wick moisture away from the body.Advertisement
- Moisturize and Tone: Once you've finished shaving your legs, you'll want to pat the skin dry and apply a thick moisturizer while the skin is still moist to prevent chaffing and dry itchy skin.
- Check the shoe for tight or loose areas that may become problem-some or cause chaffing or blisters.
- Materials used to make lace can cause allergic reactions or chaffing when against the skin.
- Whether you decide to continue frequenting a tanning salon after the initial exposure or opt for the sun's natural rays, always moisturize your skin to keep your tan from peeling and chaffing.
- Not only will your hair color benefit from the protection, the tender scalp area will be more resistant to burns and chaffing.Advertisement
- "Are you bowing to a friend, eh?" remarked another, chaffing a peasant who ducked low as a cannon ball flew over.
- "Oh, she nearly knocked our gentleman's hat off!" cried the red-faced humorist, showing his teeth chaffing Pierre.
- Bike shorts are designed to help avoid chaffing and rashes that come about when ill-fitting clothing is worn for exercise.
- While it is one of the least likely considered areas to apply a sunblock or sunscreen, the scalp is actually prone to sunburn and chaffing from intense UV exposure.
- rash vests are used underneath a suit to prevent rubbing of the neoprene against the skin which can cause chaffing in joint areas.Advertisement
- Rash vests are used underneath a suit to prevent rubbing of the neoprene against the skin which can cause chaffing in joint areas.
- For example, thigh rubbing which causes chaffing is a real problem for the plus size consumer.