Certifies sentence example
- It enables a local authority to require dairymen to furnish a complete list of sources of supply if the medical officer certifies that any person is suffering from infectious disease which he has reason to suspect is attributable to milk supplied within his district.
- The A+ certification certifies the competency of entry-level technicians in the computer industry.
- The moral argument, relying upon the third intuition named, certifies.
- The USDA certifies farms to produce organic products.
- The USDA certifies organic foods with the help of officially approved inspectors.Advertisement
- Finally, we come to Rainbow Hawaii, a fun site that certifies that all their products have "aloha approval".
- The American Board of Sleep Medicine certifies the physicians that are employed by the facility.
- There should be a statement of certification; the appraiser certifies that the value he assigned to the book is reasonable, accurate, and comparable to other, similar books.
- This is the only facility that trains and certifies professionals in the Son-Rise Program's methods and treatments.
- Security expert Steve Gibson has reviewed the source code for this program and certifies that it works as promised.Advertisement