Cerebrovascular sentence example
- SAH, mostly due to rupture of an intracranial aneurysm, accounts for a quarter of cerebrovascular deaths.
- cerebrovascular accident - or CVA for short.
- cerebrovascular disease over the period 1950 to 1996.
- cerebrovascular events in our population are, in fact, higher than those of acute coronary events.
- cerebrovascular incident resulting in permanent neurological damage.Advertisement
- cerebrovascular dysfunction induced by drugs of abuse and the effects of aging.
- cerebrovascular effects?
- intracranial aneurysm, accounts for a quarter of cerebrovascular deaths.
- Women who had used estrogen replacement therapy had a reduced mortality from all categories of acute and chronic arteriosclerotic disease and cerebrovascular disease.
- Smoking also increases the risk of peripheral vascular and cerebrovascular disease.Advertisement
- This delay is thought to occur because there is a lack of general awareness by physicians and families of cerebrovascular disorders in children.
- Cerebrovascular disorders are among the top 10 causes of death in children, with rates highest in the first year of life.
- Also known as a cerebrovascular accident.