Centrifugation sentence example
- The next day cells were harvested by centrifugation at 4000 rpm for 15 minutes.
- The cells were collected by centrifugation, transferred to 50 ml tubes, resuspended in 30 ml binding buffer, and frozen.
- Insoluble material was removed by centrifugation at 16,000 rpm for 40 minutes at 4°C.
- The milk was separated by centrifugation into the cell fraction at the bottom, fat at the top and solution in between.
- Dissociation of core particles into open core and genomic RNA The open core particles devoid of genomic dsRNAs were isolated by centrifugation through CsTFA.Advertisement
- The solubilized mixture was then resolved by sucrose density gradient centrifugation.
- Surfactant was isolated from duck, chicken, and pig lung lavage fluid by differential centrifugation.
- After density gradient centrifugation, virus particles were detected in the density zone of 1.34 g/ml.
- Monocytes and lymphocytes may also be obtained fresh from human blood using density centrifugation to isolate distinct cell types according to their different densities.
- Cells were collected by centrifugation, and pellets were stored frozen (-20°C) until further use.Advertisement
- Particle size also can be determined by a centrifugation test, in which blood samples are spun very quickly to allow particles to separate and move at different distances.
- Blood flows from a needle inserted in an arm vein through a catheter (plastic tube) into a machine that separates the blood into its components by centrifugation (spinning).
- When the hematocrit is determined by centrifugation, the MCV and MCHC may differ from those derived by an electronic cell counter, especially in anemia.