Centralism sentence example
- Above all, the Thatcher reforms reversed economic centralism, by curbing the power of national unions and through privatization.
- Like the SWP, Workers Power is disabled by bureaucratic centralism - the flip side of which is, of course, anarchism.
- Existing CPGB comrades have also been given a very bad lesson in democratic centralism which promises further difficulties in the future.
- That is why Devolution works, and excessive centralism does not.
- Central to the struggle for this higher unity is the fight for genuine democratic centralism.Advertisement
- Yet behind these policies lies the same belief in state centralism.
- The work of the League of Struggle was organized on principles of centralism and strict discipline.
- Won't that be the most consistent democratic centralism and, moreover, proletarian centralism?
- Meanwhile the union of so many distinct political organisms had reduced the party system to chaos, and the first two years were taken up by a process of regrouping, the dominant issue being Centralism versus Federalism.