Cementation sentence example
- This method results in a smoother coated surface than that obtained for pack cementation.
- cementation process, whose raw material was largely imported Swedish iron.
- Oil filled the crest of the reservoir first and prevented extensive quartz cementation.
- cementation steel furnaces at Masbrough, tho the production of iron products remained their chief concern.
- cementation technique are also required.Advertisement
- The methods of manufacture of steel by cementation, case-hardening and the Harvey process are important operations which appear to depend on the diffusion of the carburetting material into the solid metal.
- The conversion of the silver into the chloride may be effected by means of salt - the " cementation " process - or other chlorides, or by free chlorine - Miller's process.
- carburizing wrought iron by long heating in contact with charcoal (cementation), or the proximate composition or constitution, as in the hardening, tempering and annealing of steel already described (§§ 28, 29), or both, as in the process of making malleable cast iron (§ 31).
- In the cementation process bars of wrought iron about 1 in.