Cellist sentence example
- The curtain opens, and we see a cellist passionately lost in his world of music.
- He played the cello in various opera house orchestras and then in 1828 he became solo cellist at the Royal Chapel.
- Performers include cellist Natalie Clein, violinist Catherine Leonard and the Artis Quartet.
- Welcoming the new music specialism renowned cellist Julian Lloyd Webber said: " Having schools which specialize in different skills is a brilliant idea.
- Now principal cellist with The Academy of Ancient Music, she also teaches baroque cello at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music & Drama.Advertisement
- San Juan's Casals Festival honors Pablo Casals, the famous cellist who came to call Puerto Rico home.
- Chris Allan is a hugely talented young classical cellist who also plays the blues.
- In October 1999 " Smiley ", Frank's play about the great cellist Jacqueline du Pre, was premiered in Brussels.
- They were joined by cellist Truls MÃ¸rk who played exquisite interpretations of Prokofiev and Elgar.
- Since then he has pursued a distinguished and varied career as soloist, chamber musician and principal cellist.Advertisement
- The meeting will be hosted by Matthew Sharp who has performed worldwide as singer, solo cellist and actor.
- He currently works as a freelance cellist, harpsichordist and fortepianist, and conducts the period-instrument ensemble The Corelli Orchestra.
- It is recommended that every beginner cellist learns from a cello method.
- A classically trained cellist, she can make the cello sound like more than 50 other instruments.
- What people may not know about her is that she's a longtime cellist, having attended the prestigious Julliard School as a young child.Advertisement
- She played the role of Julie Miller, a cellist, allowing Singer to parlay her musical talent to the small screen.
- She played alongside Yo-Yo Ma, the noted cellist, in 1997's Sarabande, which is part of an Inspired by Bach series of shorts.