Ceasefire sentence example
- unconditional ceasefire.
- The Lebanon situation looks parlous despite an apparent ceasefire.
- In July 1953 an agreement was reached for a ceasefire along the 38th parallel but no treaty was ever signed.
- unequivocal ceasefire ' was restored.
- Indeed, the large majority of the ceasefire violations are human rights violations against civilians.Advertisement
- The response reflects public unease about the UK 's failure to call for an immediate ceasefire.
- Ministerial contact with SF was broken off until 'an unequivocal ceasefire ' was restored.
- Charles here has been offered up by Jonny in exchange for your help for a thirty-day ceasefire.
- I'm surprised you're not interested in a ceasefire with me, since your Guardians are powerless, Jonny said.
- I would agree not to slaughter your Guardians and declare a ceasefire for thirty days, if you will agree to help me root out the traitors in my own organization.Advertisement
- The ceasefire agreement does not allow any state to punish Iraq's non compliance with force.
- The dissident terrorists, who broke away from the IRA after it declared its ceasefire, are believed to have a sizeable arsenal.
- We are approaching the endgame of a long period of transition that began with the ceasefire of the early 1990s.
- The response reflects public unease about the UK's failure to call for an immediate ceasefire.
- We Liberal Democrats led the call for an immediate and unconditional ceasefire.Advertisement
- His vamps started stalking our Guardians this morning, and I lifted the ceasefire mandate.