Cavy sentence example
- There are six species of monkey corresponding to those of Guiana and the Amazon valley, the sloth and ant-eater, 12 known genera of rodents, including many species of Mures, the cavy, the capybara, the paca, the nutria, the agouti, the tree porcupine, Loncheres cristata, Echimys cayen and the Brazilian hare.
- Among them may be mentioned the aperea or restless cavy (C. porcellus or C. aperea) of Brazil; the Bolivian C. boliviensis, found at great elevations in the Andes; the Brazilian rock-cavy (C. rupestris), characterized by its short blunt claws; and the Peruvian C. cutleri.
- A very different animal is the Patagonian cavy, or mara (Dolichotis patachonica), the typical representative of a genus characterized by long limbs, comparatively large ears, and a short tail.
- Good guinea pig or cavy breeders will take the time to make sure you understand what keeping guinea pigs involves.
- I currently have a cavy, Suzie, who has also suffered a stroke and is fine.Advertisement
- A great new range of gifts for cavy lovers who often find theirselves ' At Home with your cavy lovers who often find theirselves ' At Home with your cavy ' in the kitchen.
- Possibly we are dealing with a genetic defect in the metabolism of the satin cavy.
- Formed in the early 1900s, the American Rabbit Breeders Association maintains a mission "dedicated to the promotion, development, and improvement of the domestic rabbit and cavy (guinea pig)."
- Every five years, the ARBA publishes an updated breed guide with specifications for newly recognized rabbit and cavy breeds and the most popular breeds that are perennial favorites.
- It's easy to see that the ARBA has a lot to offer rabbit and cavy enthusiasts.Advertisement