Cautioning sentence example
- We held closed door meetings cautioning one another against the slightest slip that might cause someone to develop the slimmest suspicion about our true activities.
- He took no part in politics, and wrote a pamphlet, "The Country Gentleman's Advice to his Son on the Subject of Party Clubs" (1755), cautioning young men against its snares.
- Some raw food diet followers give different temperatures, so don't be surprised if you read conflicting information, with one person cautioning people never to heat food above 112 degrees Fahrenheit while others citing 118 degrees.
- 14 (not to put a stumbling block before the blind) is the ground for cautioning a father against striking an adult child, and Deut, xxv.
- Donnie's entrance seemed to brighten Edith's morning as she clucked over him, cautioning him about the perils of his undertaking in a dozen different ways, all the while ignoring father Donald who'd fled from her bed the night before.Advertisement