Caudate sentence example
- This is the caudate lobe.
- When these have united the Spigelian lobe re of ductus venosus mental tuberosity ageal groove End of right suprarenal vein Suprarenal impression R; ght end of caudate lobe Uncovered area of right lobe Renal impression Attachment of right lateral ligament Fissu Portal fissure Umbilical fissure Quadrate lobe Portal vein Gall bladder Duodenal impression 0 Oesoph Cohc impressio; From A.
- The Spigelian (s) and caudate lobes (c) belong to the right half of the liver, the latter being usually a leaf shaped lobe attached by its stalk to the Spigelian, and having its blade flattened between the right lateral lobe and the right kidney.
- The vena cava (vc) is always found to the right of the Spigelian lobe and dorsal to the stalk of the caudate.
- c, The caudate lobe.Advertisement
- The Spigelian lobe is represented by a flat surface between the postal fissure and the posterior border, not distinctly marked off from the left lateral by a fissure of the ductus venosus, as this vessel is buried deep in the hepatic substance, but the caudate lobe is distinct and tongue-shaped, its free apex reaching nearly to the border of the right lateral lobe.
- caudate nucleus in the upper middle of the left hemisphere.
- caudate, putamen, and Substantia Nigra.
- caudate lobe on the right side, the bovine liver is not subdivided into lobes.
- Note the red dot in the white matter just left of the caudate nucleus in the upper middle of the left hemisphere.Advertisement
- Extrapyramidal Nervous System Refers to the caudate, putamen, and Substantia Nigra.
- cognition of the Spigelian and caudate lobes as parts of a single lobe, for which he proposes the name of lobus venae cavae.