Categorically sentence example
- He said: " I can categorically refute that.
- Yet in your letter of information you categorically deny what comrade N tells me.
- To lok at preventing the head injury you could state categorically tate categorically tat the helmet " saved my life " .
- To lok at preventing the head injury you could state categorically tat the helmet " saved my life ".
- President Harper more than once stated most categorically that contrary to prevalent beliefs no donor of funds to the university " has ever (1902) by a single word or act indicated his dissatisfaction with the instruction given to students in the university, or with the public expression of opinion made by any officer of the university "; and certainly so far as the public press reveals, no other university of the country has had so many professors who have in various lines, including economics, expressed radical views in public.Advertisement
- Thoroughgoing rationalism, on the other hand, either categorically denies that the supernatural or the infinite - whether it exist or not - can be the object of human knowledge (see Agnosticism), or else, in the mouth of a single person, states that he at least has no such knowledge.
- He said: I can categorically refute that.
- First there was speculation that Al's preference is for men and their marriage is one of convenience, which, of course, Jones-Reynolds categorically denies.
- Then there were rumors that Reynolds was seen visiting a prominent divorce attorney, which, of course, Jones-Reynolds categorically denies.
- Although the thought of spending an inordinate amount of time in the kitchen is stifling to some, the most effective way to ensure your gluten-free sweets are categorically gluten-free is to create them in your own home.Advertisement
- Tho broadly comparative; representing recycling, composting, energy recovery, and land filling; the waste they refer to is categorically different.
- Remember, try and be as creative and anti-everything as possible while concurrently remaining categorically punk.
- It has frequently been confused with determinism, which, however, differs from it categorically in assigning a certain function to the will.
- The first occasion was in 1863, when the Western powers seemed inclined to interfere in the Polish question, and the Russian chancery declared categorically that no interference would be tolerated.
- Suleiman kept the possessions he had won by the sword, Temesvar, Szolnok, Tata and other places in Hungary; Transylvania was assigned to John Sigismund, the Habsburg claim to interference being categorically denied; Ferdinand bound himself to pay, not only the annual tribute of 30,000 ducats, but all the arrears that had meanwhile accumulated.Advertisement
- Without attempting to answer this question categorically, it may be pointed out that within the limits of the family (Ptychoderidae) which is especially characterized by their presence there are some species in Y art dY YY cts, posterior limit of collar.