Catchall sentence example
- In 1997, she formed Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, a catchall company to reign in all of the various projects, media and marketing ventures bearing Stewart's name.
- If you're just looking for a general, catchall kind of insurance against falling short of some vital nutrient, go for something with close to 100 percent of RDA of everything.
- The diagnosis may be considered a catchall by some, but it is still a significant condition that requires proper treatment.
- Candy Catchall Tins: Even guests who are too old for trick or treating will love to have a sweet treat to take home.
- At first glance, stress is a fantastic catchall phrase to help define all of the mental and emotional turmoil in our lives.Advertisement
- While it may seem as though a diagnosis of PDD-NOS like a catchall, it's important in providing insight into the common bonds people with pervasive developmental disorders share.