Catchall sentence example
- catchall address you can probably exclude 90% of spam and viruses at a stroke.
- catchall category which includes all the heat treatment processes such as curing, heat setting, baking, fixation and steaming.
- opener rebids 2NT or rebids his opening suit, the catchall.
- ADHD has become a catchall phrase for all kids who are having trouble in a typical school environment.
- In 1997, she formed Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, a catchall company to reign in all of the various projects, media and marketing ventures bearing Stewart's name.Advertisement
- If you're just looking for a general, catchall kind of insurance against falling short of some vital nutrient, go for something with close to 100 percent of RDA of everything.
- The diagnosis may be considered a catchall by some, but it is still a significant condition that requires proper treatment.
- Candy Catchall Tins: Even guests who are too old for trick or treating will love to have a sweet treat to take home.
- catchall terms.
- catchall phrase, which offends no one, needs to be seen in this light.Advertisement
- At first glance, stress is a fantastic catchall phrase to help define all of the mental and emotional turmoil in our lives.
- While it may seem as though a diagnosis of PDD-NOS like a catchall, it's important in providing insight into the common bonds people with pervasive developmental disorders share.