Catch-phrase sentence example
- Their catch phrase is "You break it…we fix it!"
- Emeril Lagasse was definitely on to something with this catch phrase!
- He also heralds the end of episodes with the oft spoke catch phrase " time for bed " .
- There's a catch phrase in the ski industry known as "DIN sin."
- She's still viewed by many as the ultimate domestic goddess, whose catch phrase "It's a good thing" seems to be apt when you consider how she's managed to maintain her name and brand.Advertisement
- The most beguiling styles are laden with boisterous, playful prints, may feature a logo or catch phrase and, more often than not, are brighter than the average bath towel.
- Using the catch phrase "sea and be seen," Juicy Couture pairs a comfortable tank top with a traditional bikini bottom.
- You'll find though that most candle makers don't reveal exactly how much scent per pound of wax they use in their recipes, so the "triple scented" label has become a catch phrase in the industry to refer to highly scented products.
- Since MiniCards have a different look and feel, the content on the back varies from your name and phone number, to a catch phrase with a website.
- This character affectingly known as Bones by Captain Kirk uttered this phrase often enough that it became a catch phrase in parodies and jokes making sport of the show.Advertisement