Catch-and-release sentence example
- I don't believe in catch-and-release except if the fish is simply too small.
- One angler from New Key using red and black buzzer or bloodworm on a catch and release ticket had 12 fish averaging 2 1/2lb.
- A special permit extension is required for fishing this place and barbless hooks and catch and release are obligatory.
- This a catch-and-release tournament has welcomed such stars as Jane Seymour, Laurence Fishburne and Lauren Hutton.
- Whether you're doing catch-and-release or gutting and grilling, your kids will be that much more engaged if they're expertly kitted out.Advertisement
- His songs have appeared in the movie Last Kiss (with the song Star Mile) and Catch and Release (with the song What If You).