Catatonia sentence example
- The complete and rapid collapse of external values precipitates instant catatonia.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT, also called electric shock treatments) has been utilized to relieve symptoms of catatonia and depression in schizophrenics, especially in cases where medication is not effective.
- Dorian Cramer Lord, Viki's rival and former step-mother hides many secrets, among them her family's struggles with catatonia and psychotic breaks.
- In my view, slow-onset catatonia is brought about by the gradual intensification of guilt.
- This event is described in the previous article, which focuses on rapid-onset catatonia.Advertisement
- Catatonia in the infant is not visible because he binds himself to the parent via the stratagem of identification with that parent.