Catalyzed sentence example
- This page guides you through the mechanism for the acid catalyzed dehydration of a simple alcohol like ethanol to give an alkene like ethene.
- This carbon-fixing reaction is catalyzed by the enzyme ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase, always known as rubisco.
- All the different aspects of the modeling of oxidations catalyzed by metalloenzymes are dealt with.
- Activation may be catalyzed by other lysosomal enzymes or be autocatalytic, promoted by the acidic pH within the lysosome.
- Each reaction is catalyzed by an enzyme known as a dehydrogenase.Advertisement
- The two main reasons for iron gall ink corrosion have been identified to be acid hydrolysis and oxidation, catalyzed by ferrous ions.
- The doctor at Northwick Park Hospital said he has no idea what catalyzed the unique reaction that that made them critically ill.
- An example of this is the K + form zeolite Y catalyzed cracking of hexane at 500 C  .
- An example of this is the K + form zeolite Y catalyzed cracking of hexane at 500 C [4 ].