Cat-and-mouse sentence example
- It can be easy or it can be a frustrating cat-and-mouse game.
- Inspections worked, he said, even when Saddam got up to his old tricks, playing cat-and-mouse.
- Now, you guys are playing a bit of a cat and mouse game, and you're not sure if he likes you and how to ask him out?
- Finding the right comforter does not have to be a cat and mouse chase, though.
- It is a cotton-filled comforter set with your favorite cat and mouse design.Advertisement
- Fans of the classic cartoon or anyone who just loves a little game of cat and mouse may find themselves charmed by Tom and Jerry bedding.
- Available in several different patterns, these colorful bed covers show off the rascally cat and mouse at their argumentative best.
- The story that unfolds is a classic cat and mouse game with incredible tension and suspense.
- He always has his lobes in illegal business ventures and has a cat and mouse relationship with the station's security chief Constable Odo.
- It's a constant game of cat and mouse in terms of Internet security, so if you're going to use CGI proxy make sure you're fully aware of its capabilities and limitations.Advertisement
- Hopefully Dad would talk to Keaton and there would be no more cat and mouse games.
- There is a constant game of cat-and-mouse going on between people who set up proxy servers designed specifically to get around filters and monitors, and those who try to shut them down, one by one.
- Xander caught her with one arm, enjoying the game of cat-and-mouse she was unwittingly playing.
- Tommy Lee Jones, a Texas native who still has a home there and frequently shines in cowboy roles, won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in the tense cat-and-mouse thriller The Fugitive.