Castration sentence example
- Ideally he should have been previously vaccinated fully against tetanus but if not he can receive antiserum at the time of castration.
- A new aetiological proposition emerges from the isolation of the new conceptual operator of infantile sexuality and the castration complex.
- (or VIII.) (179-214) himself became a Christian and abolished the pagan cults, especially the rite of castration in the service of Atargatis, which was now punished by the loss of the hands (see Bardesanes, "Book of the Laws of Countries," in Cureton, Spicilegium Syriacum, p. 31).
- This procedure, called castration or orchiectomy, removes androgen stimulation from the whole body.
- The Basic plan covers the cost of hysterectomy or castration surgery, but the Primary plan does not.Advertisement
- Usually the behavior does not escalate to suicide and major self-mutilation (including such things as castration, amputation of limbs, enucleation of eyes).