Castigated sentence example
- castigated the media for betraying the British people by concealing the truth about Palestine.
- One person who I didn't know at school castigated me when she found Feeder tracks on my MP3 player.
- Smith has been severely castigated for his alleged paternity of the ` real-bills ' doctrine by many authors, (e.g.
- castigated for an appalling decision.
- castigated the people and they even argued with G-d.Advertisement
- castigated by the British media who proclaim him to be a role model who should know better.
- Suffice to say that a soap star can be publicly castigated for speaking lines she only read.
- British Gas, the developer, was roundly castigated for having no interest in the effect of their plans on local communities.
- Adams castigated my biography of Thomas More in a review in the New Republic because I said the island commonwealth had no king.
- Publicly the artists were castigated by fans, critics, and even fellow musicians.The strange thing about this was that the practice was actually quite common, used on many records for all sorts of artists.Advertisement
- He then threw a giant strop when the press castigated the channel and ratings slumped.