Cash-flows sentence example
- Neither the charge for deferred taxation nor the provision will impact upon the future cash flows of the group.
- This will form the basis for steady cash flows for a number of years.
- Large amounts of debt are more appropriate for mature companies with stable cash flows which will not require much capital for growth.
- This is because the net present worth and the annual cash flows comprising the project are of equivalent value.
- deferred taxation nor the provision will impact upon the future cash flows of the group.Advertisement
- A sunk cost refers to costs that cannot be recovered by future cash-flows.
- These positive and negative cash flows might affect their ability to pay their charge card balance.
- The statement of cash flows reports a company's usage of cash.
- The fifth part of your business plan should provide a projected statement of cash flows.