Caseworker sentence example
- A caseworker can help you determine if you qualify for the program.
- Even if the caseworker agrees to accept your application by e-mail or online submission, it is likely you will still need to make an appointment to provide verification of your application.
- To make a claim for child support, the more information you can provide to your caseworker, the better.
- Should you receive the word that he has either moved or changed jobs, do share this information with your caseworker promptly.
- The foster parents might also need to meet with the foster child's therapist and will meet regularly with the child's caseworker as well.Advertisement
- The caseworker from the state or county social services agency oversees the child's placement and makes regular reports to the court.
- This can be waived by the court if the parents are making substantive progress or the caseworker believes that legal guardianship, but not adoption, is in the child's best interests.
- Displaced workers can accomplish this task by logging onto the state's unemployment website or scheduling an appointment to speak with a caseworker.
- If you've recently started a new job or business, ask a DHS caseworker what you should do to provide proof of income.
- Separate crisis assistance funds are available, however, so you will want to mention to your caseworker if you have disconnected utility service, have received a disconnect notice, or you are almost out of heating fuel.Advertisement
- After your application is submitted, you'll be scheduled for an interview in which a caseworker will ask you questions to verify the information you have provided.
- When in doubt, apply and allow a caseworker to assess the situation.
- CHIP is also administered on a state-by-state basis, so you will need to contact a caseworker for assistance with eligibility.