Casework sentence example
- We will only undertake direct casework by mutual consent.
- The majority of advisers handle casework from their home or their office, by letter or telephone or both.
- This reflects the wider range of planning casework handled by district planning authorities.
- The NO WIN FEE litigation service includes all casework, less than 1% of cases proceed to hearing.
- Direct Case Work When you have a complex case we will normally work on it with you through supported casework.Advertisement
- Due to its statutory nature determination casework has priority above non-statutory work carried out by DVs.
- The Area has also dealt with a significant quantity of serious casework.
- Planning Inspectorate Deals with the processing of planning and enforcement appeals, holding inquiries into local development plans and other planning related casework.
- Michael said: I know from my own constituency casework that waiting times for audiology appointments are far too long.
- A planning casework officer is appointed to process the case.Advertisement
- The implications of monitoring listed building consent casework in the same way that conditions for archeological work are scrutinized cannot be quantified.
- We can then bring further improvements to the delivery of high quality casework for the people of Central London.
- Constituency MSPs have been particularly concerned that list MSPs have been interfering in local constituency MSPs have been particularly concerned that list MSPs have been interfering in local constituency casework.
- You are aware of the difficulties facing the integrated casework directorate.
- This unit is housed in their beautiful new casework, complete with a stunningly machined aluminum front fascia.Advertisement
- But most are too hard-pressed by the relentless demands of planning casework to be free to plan for these other issues.
- To improve own practice - casework, multi-agency working, providing in-service.