Casements sentence example
- Two stories of three renewed leaded light casements of 3 lights.
- Another rare feature are the iron casements windows which were introduced in houses from the 16th century onwards.
- hung casements.
- leaded casements both floors.
- Lias limestone with two 2-light casements.Advertisement
- Windows had wooden frames with iron casements and diamond-shaped leaded panes.
- Shutters are especially appropriate if your windows have decorative casements or moldings.
- The wing to left has two 2 light leaded casements both floors.
- The window above it, and those in the left hand bay, are renewed casements.
- The three first floor windows are modern insertions into frames that earlier held pairs of side hung casements.Advertisement
- Casements were the most common window before the introduction of the sash.
- Natesa (Hindu Feasts, Fasts and Ceremonies)," the several forms of the god Siva in these sacred shrines are considered to be the bodies or casements of the soul whose ' Siva is said to have first appeared in the beginning of the present age as Sveta, the White, for the purpose of benefiting the Brahmans, and he is invariably painted white; whilst Vishnu, when pictured, is always of a dark-blue colour.
- Winds can drive rain around window casements, causing them to rot.