Case-by-case sentence example
- This will have to be worked out on a case-by-case basis applying the jurisprudence to which we have referred.
- The First Chamber upheld the legality of the quotation under certain circumstances, maintaining that its use must be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- We will consider additional requests for this type of phased revocation on a case-by-case basis.
- Child support laws will vary by state and on a case-by-case basis.
- Not every divorce includes spousal support; this is something that is decided on a case-by-case basis.Advertisement
- Any decision about who qualifies for alimony needs to be made on a case-by-case basis.
- The college is willing to consider students with lower grades on a case-by-case basis.
- As the World Health Organization points out, the question is best left to a case-by-case analysis.
- Ultimately, it will be up to you (and the courts) to decide on a case-by-case basis.
- When dropping off building materials, the organization will evaluate the material to determine if it is usable on a case by case basis.Advertisement
- As such, evaluate on a case by case basis.
- Some sites recommend that while you can upload them, you should only make them available on a case-by-case basis.
- Some episodes are broken into multiple parts, although the quality is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- If you want to expand upon that information, you can do so on a case-by-case basis.
- While the embassy makes every effort to allow people to apply for visas, getting a business visa for China is taken on a case by case basis.Advertisement
- The specific instructions for following a bypass eating plan after surgery are made using a case-by-case approach.
- Unfortunately, this all varies depending on what you need and whether you are buying insurance on a case-by-case basis or if you want to establish several plans.