Cascara sentence example
- The commonest are senna in the form of compound liquorice powder, sulphur in the form of lozenges, cascara sagrada, either in tablets or in the form of liquid or dry extract, rhubarb, colocynth and especially aloes.
- cascara sagrada has to be stored for a year before it can be used.
- Herbal laxatives such as aloes, cascara sagrada, rhubarb root, and senna are addictive and destructive to normal peristalsis.
- The stimulant laxatives senna and cascara are also safe.
- Examples include cascara and bisadocyl (Dulcolax).Advertisement