Cascaded sentence example
- Her long blonde hair, unfastened now, cascaded about her shoulders.
- Her long blonde hair, unfastened, cascaded about her shoulders.
- Even wet, her hair cascaded in a full mane that framed her face beautifully.
- At some point it had broken its bounds and now cascaded down her shoulders and back.
- Rhyn stopped in place. He'd never thought he'd hear her voice again, and he couldn't remember the last time he'd heard anything that stopped his world in place. He turned to see Katie supporting Hannah as they entered the Sanctuary courtyard. Katie wore simple jeans and a t-shirt. Her dark curls cascaded down her shoulders, and her face glowed. Her bright eyes locked on his. She stopped too far away for his comfort, struggling to support her sister.Advertisement
- Instead, the following events cascaded into public confusion and mistrust of the Clinton health care plan.
- Her rounded bowl cut gently feathered off her face and cascaded down the back into an easy to wear style for women with all hair types except for curly hair.
- The highway to Pagosa Springs followed the San Juan River up the pass to the top of the Rocky Mountains while side streams, arush with melting snow, ice cold to the touch, cascaded down from the roof of the sky, thousands of feet above.
- soundless words cascaded around my skull, promising to shatter its fragile bony structure.
- The soundless words cascaded around my skull, promising to shatter its fragile bony structure.Advertisement
- Water dripped from above and tiny snowballs cascaded down the slope, bouncing off his un-helmeted head and under his collar as his line scoured the bank of snow above him.